“My role as a teacher is to create an environment in which the child can achieve their true potential. My focus is always on children expressing themselves and to help them understand the differences that exist in our society.”
Mr Jay Raj
( Stamford School Curriculum Coordinator )
● All students are expected to study three or four A Level subjects.
● They can optionally also study one AS Level subjects.
● Additional subjects are mandatory for all students (except for expatriates)
Junior College - IB Level,
The International Baccalaureate aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
IB develop challenging programmes of international education and rigorous assessment. These programmes encourage students across the world to become active, compassionate and lifelong learners who understand that other people, with their differences, can also be right.
● A student should select one subject from each group
● A minimum of three subjects must be selected at higher level (HL) and the remaining
subjects should be done at standard level (SL)
● In addition to these subjects, all students will also be doing IB Core, which includes, CAS
(Creativity, Activity and Service), EE (Extended Essay) and ToK (Theory of Knowledge)